Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whidbey Island Writer's Conference

I apologize for the lengthy silence, folks. I've been immersed in my job search until this week. Nothing new to report at this time but I'm being as proactive as possible.

This weekend I'll be attending the Whidbey Island Writer's Conference in Coupeville, WA. It will be my first time attending and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping to tweet and blog from the conference as much as is feasible and also plan on writing a complete report for the blog next week.

I'll be meeting agents Laurie McLean, Mandy Hubbard and Andrea Brown for consults or critiques, the first two within a couple hours of the conference beginning on Friday. If anyone else plans on attending, let me know. I would love to connect with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment