Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

A blog isn't just for me to write about the writing process and my experience but also a place to share what I'm currently writing. I hope you'll share your own highlights where appropriate. Or you can email me if you'd like to do privately. I'm always open to connecting with fellow writers.

This week's projects:
 I'm focusing a lot on shorter efforts including some family pieces, including sharing a bit about Sarah's liver adventure; short stories for a kids' magazine and revamping a college paper about growing up with scoliosis.

The novel has not disappeared but I'm striving to stimulate creativity in a number of ways and diversifying a bit may be just what I need.

The SCBWI conference is a month away and I'm really looking forward to it. I've already submitted the opening for my current novel and hopefully will land an appointment with an editor from TOR Books.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment