Monday, May 7, 2012

Interview Insanity!


Happy Monday! Just a brief entry for today…

If you’re interested in the Christian publishing industry, the next two weeks will be right up your alley. I’ll be featuring no less than four interviews with writers, an agent and an editor leading up to the Northwest Christian Writers Renewal, May 18-19.

Picking up where I left off last week with Terry Glaspey, the interviews begin Tuesday morning with James Watkins of VISTA and Wesleyan Publishing, followed by writer Marshal Younger on Thursday.

 I’ll be posting a special two-part interview with Jeffrey Overstreet, author of Auralia’s Colors, next week. Agent Sandra Bishop, of Macgregor Literary, will also be stopping by for a visit.

I hope you find the interviews, past, present and future, helpful to your writing career. Please let me know if you have suggestions for future interview subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment